Purpinator Green Planet
Purpinator is a product that offers your plants a greater production of terpenes and psychoactive effects. The great brand of specialty products for marijuana Green Planet, gives you the opportunity to work with a compound that allows you to modify the pigmentation of plants.
This allows the plant to produce more terpenes, as well as stimulate the formation of trichomes. To the strains that this spectacular product is applied, they are totally aromatic and with more potency. It is a concentrated product, so it is important that you add the doses recommended by the manufacturer, since its use in excess if it can cause damage to the plants.
Thanks to the design of its formulation, it increases the production of anthocyaninins and other flavonoids. These flavonoids are what make marijuana plants can acquire purple tones, without the need to suffer stress to get it.
The effects that the plant produces when you use the Purpinator, is due to the formulation that makes up this product, since it promotes the increase of the production of anthocynins that are responsible for the plant acquires the desiredpurple t onalidad, without the need to expose the strains to low temperatures.
Advantages of Purpinator
The Purpinator is ideal for those growers who want their production full of aroma and effect. Let’s look at other advantages offered by this product.
- You can use them in any culture medium.
- Combine it with other products and you will not cause damage to your plants.
- This spectacular product also contains the formulation of the well-known Terpinator. Thanks to this, the organoleptic properties of the buds improve in an incredible and remarkable way, as well as the intensity of the smell of the trichomes surrounding the buds.
- Purpinator can last in the irrigation tank for approximately 5 days. To do this, the tank must be oxygenated continuously, otherwise it lasts 3 days.
Directions for use
- Because it is a concentrated product, you should shake the container well before mixing, especially if you notice that the bottle has crystals.
- You can use the product with any type of culture,do not use it with Terpinator, it is unnecessary and could cause an over dose, it is not suitable to use it via foliar.
- You can use this product in the vegetative cycle and the flowering cycle although it proves its effectiveness in the flowering phase, especially in the late or middle stage.
- Growth Stage (week 1-4): Apply from 0.5 to 1.25 ml per liter of irrigation water
- Pre-Flowering Stage (week 5-9): Apply from 1.5 to 3.75 ml per liter of irrigation water
- Flowering stage (week 10+): Apply from 5 to 7.5 ml per liter of irrigation water.
- N-P-K: 0-2-4.
- Soluble potash: 4%.
- Sulfur: 1%.
- Phosphoric acid: 2%.
- Magnesium: 0.5%.